About this Session
This session addresses the need for creating analytical insight that is critical for engaging stakeholders and delivering value. You will learn about innovative data leveraging, which is a fact-based, data-driven approach to driving change and influencing stakeholders to create value for the business. At the end of this session, you should be able to define the role that supply chain can play in shaping strategy and understand how to conduct working sessions with business stakeholders to develop a deeper understanding of their business strategy.
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
$3,500 base price (for a group of up to 30 participants*).
- Understand how to conduct working sessions with business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business strategy
- Define the role that supply chain can play in helping to shape and support this strategy
- Effectively articulate the questions that need to be answered and pursue the data requirements to provide analysis, insight and advice in order to address stakeholders’ business concerns
- Improve your understanding of digital supply chain
- Identify key analytic platforms for digital supply chain
- Review contribution and likely elements for investment in technologies
- Learn best practices of leading companies
- A review of emerging technologies
- Engage in maturity assessments
- Case studies – Flex, P&G, Deere
Who Should Attend?
- Executives in finance, HR, operations, procurement and logistics
- Software company executives interested in learning more about supply chain
- Lawyers involved in contracting
Dr. Rob Handfield
Rob Handfield is the Bank of America University Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management at North Carolina State University and director of the Supply Chain Resource Cooperative. He is a renowned thought leader in the field of supply chain management, and is an industry expert in the fields of strategic sourcing, supply market intelligence, and supplier development.
Dr. Handfield has consulted with over 25 Fortune 500 companies, including GlaxoSmithKline, Freightliner, Boston Scientific, Delphi, Chevron, British Petroleum, Nortel Networks, Chevron Phillips, Lyondell Chemical, Conoco Phillips, Federal Express, Milliken, and others.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.