About this Session
Due primarily to the mass exodus of Baby Boomers in the workforce we expect to see in the coming years, mid-level managers and leaders are becoming younger and younger. After a 6-month training program, they are expected to step up, earn the respect of their team members, and deliver results just as quickly, if not quicker, than an industry vet. However, the reality is that these young leaders are guiding team members their parents’ age, which can be an uncomfortably intimidating task.
In this session, former sales executive and Millennial leader of multigenerational teams, Raven Solomon, will remove much of that anxiety by providing insights and proven strategies of multigenerational leadership, as covered in her new book, “Leading Your Parents: 25 Rules of Effective Multigenerational Leadership for Millennials & Gen Z”.
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
$3,500 base price (for a group of up to 30 participants*).
- Learn the 3 keys to multigenerational leadership and the top 2 rules that accompany those keys
- Gain insight into other generations to increase empathy and cross-generational effectiveness
- Learn how to overcome the negative stereotypes of Millennials & Gen Z and leverage them to their advantage
Who Should Attend?
- Young professionals interested in learning how to work more effectively with and lead older generations
Raven is a national keynote speaker, author and Multigenerational Leadership Expert who delivers insightful, impactful and engaging keynote presentations and workshops on the topics of multigenerational leadership and generational dynamics. Her objective is to break down generational barriers and complexities and create synergy across generations that foster productive working relationships, drive business results and enhance inclusive culture.
Raven is a former sales executive who cracked the code early on leading intergenerational teams in the workplace, becoming one of the youngest executives in the Fortune 50 with which she spent nearly a decade. She is now on a mission to help others do the same.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.