About this Session
This session will help you examine the roles of organizational and individual leadership in producing innovation and creating high performance organizations. In addition, individuals will learn the key behaviors for successful leadership now and in the future, including high payoff behaviors for new leaders.
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
$3,500 base price (for a group of up to 30 participants*).
- Apply principles to increase innovation
- Understand the impact of organization culture on individual leadership and innovation
- Learn the high-performance leadership behaviors required for future success
Who Should Attend?
- Newly-appointed leaders
- Future leaders who are being prepared for leadership positions
- Technical and project leaders
Frank has over 20 years of business experience in human resources and line management. He was formerly Senior Group Vice President for Berol-Sanford Corporation, responsible for companies in Latin America, Asia and Europe as well as worldwide human resources, manufacturing, public relations and research & development. Dr. Morgan was also the Global Director of Executive Development & Leadership with global responsibility for talent management and leadership development at Dow Chemical.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.