About this Session
This session provides a hands-on reflective experience, allowing participants to consider their values and personal brand, and give thought to self-promotion. Participants will discuss the ideas of authentic leadership, branding, and competencies for remaining authentic while leading change.
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
$3,500 base price (for a group of up to 30 participants*).
- Create a personal inventory of Strengths and Opportunities
- Be able to define and promote your personal brand
- Leave the session having started a template for your personal marketing plan
- Reflect on your values and how to remain consistent to them
- Self-reflection questions, videos, vignettes, and questions with neighbors
- Reflect and create a personal marketing plan template
- Reflect and build a personal marketing plan
Who Should Attend?
- Any professional seeking to define, redefine, and/or better leverage their personal brand
- Those who may be uncomfortable with the idea of self-promotion
Beth Ritter is a Professor of Practice in the Department of Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurship at North Carolina State University’s Poole College of Management. Prior to joining Poole College, Beth was the SVP Human Resources for Burt’s Bees where she was part of the Management team that sold the business to Clorox. She remained to lead integration activities to insure a smooth transition and a commitment to the culture that is integral to the brand. Previously, Beth Provided HR leadership and support to the Global Supply Chain for the Campbell Soup Company.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.