About this Session
As if the workplace wasn’t complex enough with 4 generations working alongside one another, a new generation is emerging that is much different than its predecessors and is shaking up the way we hire, engage and retain talent—Gen Z. The tech-native generation is now the largest percentage of the U.S. population and is coming whether we’re ready or not! In order to stay competitive, we must not only position ourselves to recruit the top talent of this generation, but educate ourselves on how to retain them and fully leverage their skillsets.
In this session, we will explore all of what we know about Gen Z so far relating to their behaviors, preferences, and interactions. We’ll spend a good amount of time differentiating Gen Z from Millennials and discussing the keys points of contrast between the two youngest generations in the workforce.
Lastly, we will discuss employing and leading Gen Z. How should you motivate and engage them? How do you best communicate with them? What do they look for most in employers? This session will answer all of those questions and more.
2 – 4 hours
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
Rates are for groups of up to 30 participants*:
2-hour session: $3,500
4-hour session: $5,000
- Understand key differences between Gen Z and other generations, particularly Millennials
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Generation Z’s tendencies, behaviors and interactions with various stimuli
- Learn how to motivate, engage and effectively communicate with Gen Z
- Understand what Gen Z is looking for in employment
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate leaders interested in learning how to better leverage and engage with younger generations
Raven is a national keynote speaker, author and Multigenerational Leadership Expert who delivers insightful, impactful and engaging keynote presentations and workshops on the topics of multigenerational leadership and generational dynamics. Her objective is to break down generational barriers and complexities and create synergy across generations that foster productive working relationships, drive business results and enhance inclusive culture.
Raven is a former sales executive who cracked the code early on leading intergenerational teams in the workplace, becoming one of the youngest executives in the Fortune 50 with which she spent nearly a decade. She is now on a mission to help others do the same.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.