About this Session
In this hands-on session, you will unlock strategic tools to counter talent shortages, meet your new workforce’s expectations, appeal to your multi-generational workforce, and create a culture of engagement in a multi-generational environment. Learn to better address issues such as how to match talent needs with your strategic goals, and how to apply the same rigor toward talent management as you do toward your strategy for products and services.
2 – 4 hours
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
Rates are for groups of up to 30 participants*:
2-hour session: $3,500
4-hour session: $5,000
- Articulate how organizational and talent strategy align for sustained high performance
- Analyze key elements of talent management to reduce turnover and increase engagement across a multi-generational workforce
- Assess your organization’s culture and its impact on talent management
- Evaluate current succession planning strategies against best practices in succession planning
- Diagnosing Organizational Strategy, Culture, and Workforce
- Your Organizational DNA
- Analyzing Your Different Team Roles
- Strategic Success Profiles
Who Should Attend?
- Mid to senior level managers
- Line of business unit heads
- HR Professionals
- Organizational Development professionals
Dr. Hitch helps organizations accelerate success through leadership education, strategy advising, and executive coaching. He has served as a CHRO and has held a wide variety of general management and senior level roles. His clients include CSX, Department of Defense, Eastman, Habitat for Humanity, Huber Engineered Woods, Joint Special Operations Command, MetLife, Navy Federal Credit Union, North Carolina Partnership for Children, Webber University, and numerous other corporate, nonprofit, and state and local governmental agencies. He is the author of numerous articles and books focusing on leadership and management in the HR, management consulting, life sciences, and public sectors.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.