About this Session
From technological disruptions to global market shifts, we are all living in VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) environments. For this reason, change management skills are critical for the success of any organization. Change is a constant, and requires skilled personnel at all levels and throughout every team to both plan and facilitate change.
This program provides an engaging experience that instills fundamental process skills and provides insight into when and where effective change can be derailed.
Clients have the option of including a simulation that provides the hands-on experience of a real team managing an organizational change.
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
$3,500 base price (for a group of up to 30 participants*).
$250/person for simulation experience (optional)
- Apply a structured approach to managing change
- Identify critical decision points
- Recognize and avoid change pitfalls
- Simulation of a real team managing an organizational change (optional; requires an additional fee)
Who Should Attend?
- OD and HR Leaders
- Business Unit Managers
- Team Leaders
Dr. Brad Kirkman is the Department Head of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the Poole College of Management and is world renowned for his research on teams. He is an award-winning author and has worked with companies on issues such as leading global virtual teams, enhancing team effectiveness, working across cultural boundaries, and increasing leadership effectiveness.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.