About this Session
Complex businesses under threat of disruption require a high level of agility, as well as skillful leaders who can make tough decisions about the future. This hands-on session provides practical tools and frameworks on how skilled leaders can improve the agility of their organizations to drive innovation and customer responsiveness.
In this course, you will discuss challenging issues such as improving agility without compromising values, driving change with a small team, and rebounding from inevitable organizational challenges. After this session, you will be able to assess your current leadership role, adapt and grow in a new role with greater responsibilities, and assess how much agility is needed based on a given level of market disruption.
2 – 4 hours
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
Rates are for groups of up to 30 participants*:
2-hour session: $3,500
4-hour session: $5,000
- Gain a greater understanding of how you work with others
- Create a game plan to accelerate agility in your organization
- Position yourself to take on more strategic, general management roles
- Recognize and manage disruptions to leadership agility
Who Should Attend?
- Managers of complex businesses
- Leaders seeking to improve agility and innovation
Dr. Daniel McGurrin is Director of Executive Education in the Poole College of Management at NC State University. Dan consults with corporate leaders on the strategic development of their organizations and people. Prior to joining NC State, he managed executive programs at UNC, Boston University and Indiana University.
Dan’s programs range from local executive development to global delivery of organization-wide leadership programs. Topics cover global and project leadership, virtual team management, data sciences, managing innovation, matrix teams, and leading change. His recent work includes processes to address the demographic shift in organizations (engaging the departing workforce and recruitment and retention of new employees).
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.