About this Session
This session describes how companies can successfully pursue new or improved cultures of agility, innovation, sustainability, ethics, and other cultural elements that are imperative for success.
2 – 4 hours
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
Rates are for groups of up to 30 participants*:
2-hour session: $3,500
4-hour session: $5,000
- Understand the elements or levers of culture
- Learn approaches to embed cultures
- Consider the power and impact of cultures
- Understand that cultures evolve and need maintenance to stay relevant and on track
- Interactive sessions that allow for maximum learning and application
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to influence their organization culture
Beth Ritter is a Professor of Practice in the Department of Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurship at North Carolina State University’s Poole College of Management. Prior to joining Poole College, Beth was the SVP Human Resources for Burt’s Bees where she was part of the Management team that sold the business to Clorox. She remained to lead integration activities to insure a smooth transition and a commitment to the culture that is integral to the brand. Previously, Beth Provided HR leadership and support to the Global Supply Chain for the Campbell Soup Company.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.