About this Session
For the first time in history, there are 4, in some cases 5, generations working alongside one another in the workplace. Differences across these generations can create frustration, tension and breakdowns in communication. These problems can stall productivity and create hostile work environments that lead to disengagement and dissatisfaction. Creating a culture where generational differences are understood, welcomed and even leveraged can result in higher performance, happier employees and better places to work.
This unique and highly engaging session will engage every attendee, no matter the age, as they learn about the differences and similarities across the five generations in the workforce, and how each can be leveraged to create cross-generational synergy that drives results. Attendees will walk away understanding general characteristics of each generation, why these characteristics are as they are, how they tend to show up at work and how each generation best receives leadership.
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
$3,500 base price (for a group of up to 30 participants*).
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of generational characteristics and why each are the way they are
- Learn techniques for communicating more effectively with members of different generations
- Acquire new insights on how each generation prefers to be managed in the workplace
- Appreciate generational diversity as an organizational strength
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate leaders seeking to increase synergy across generational boundaries within the workplace
- Leaders and members of generationally diverse teams
- Professionals interested in improving their understanding of other generations for the purpose of increasing performance and improving professional relationships
Raven is a national keynote speaker, author and Multigenerational Leadership Expert who delivers insightful, impactful and engaging keynote presentations and workshops on the topics of multigenerational leadership and generational dynamics. Her objective is to break down generational barriers and complexities and create synergy across generations that foster productive working relationships, drive business results and enhance inclusive culture.
Raven is a former sales executive who cracked the code early on leading intergenerational teams in the workplace, becoming one of the youngest executives in the Fortune 50 with which she spent nearly a decade. She is now on a mission to help others do the same.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.