About this Session
While some managers make promises of using teamwork to create breakthrough thinking, superior customer service, and high-quality products, all too often, they fail to provide the support needed to follow through. One mistake managers make is failing to attend to all three dimensions inherent in every team: the individuals, the team as a whole, and the sub-teams within the overall team.
This session will show leaders how to properly diagnose the state of a team, hone in on the elements that need attention, and seamlessly shift focus among the three components of teamwork as time progresses. 3D Team Leadership is a thoughtful and straightforward guide for the complex challenge of teamwork in today’s corporate environment.
2 – 4 hours
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
Rates are for groups of up to 30 participants*:
2-hour session: $3,500
4-hour session: $5,000
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the building blocks of 3D Team Leadership
- Recognize the key attributes of successful 3D Team leaders and how to use them
- Identify the major challenges facing their teams and how they affect leadership tensions
- Recognize the various levels of interdependence and how they influence team leadership
- Juggle the seemingly endless list of responsibilities facing organizational leaders
- Focus on different dimensions in their teams based on interdependence levels
- Employ flexibility, emotional intelligence, and authenticity into their team management efforts
Who Should Attend?
- HR Leaders
- Business Unit and Team Leaders
Dr. Brad Kirkman is the Department Head of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the Poole College of Management and is world renowned for his research on teams. He is an award-winning author and has worked with companies on issues such as leading global virtual teams, enhancing team effectiveness, working across cultural boundaries, and increasing leadership effectiveness.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.