About this Session
This session is for managers and professionals who want to learn more about innovation and analytic opportunities. Participants will learn about the analytic innovative cycle and how innovative thinking has impacted the fields of data science, including machine learning and other forms of artificial intelligence. This session will also address how data science has affected organizations via the analytics-led pursuit of innovation.
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
$3,500 base price (for a group of up to 30 participants*).
- Understand the stages of innovation
- Learn the importance of problem-solving abilities and the problem-solving process
- Gain a deeper understanding of the association between innovation and analytics
- Learn how innovation is changing the analytics landscape
- Integrate analytics into the innovation process
- Learn the strategies for the analytics-led pursuit of innovation
- Discuss the three developments causing analytics growth
- Categorize analytical methods and models
- Discover B2B uses of innovative technology
- Explore the big data analysis life cycles, databases, and infrastructure
Who Should Attend?
- Newly-hired managers
- Seasoned managers
- Professionals looking to learn more about data science
- People interested in learning about innovation and digital strategies
Sherry Fowler is a Professor of Practice and Director of the undergraduate Business Analytics Honors Program at NC State’s Poole College of Management. She comes from a professional career covering systems development, project management, re-engineering, and IT consulting. She has consulted on the topics of Information Technology and Data Analytics with leaders at GMD, Inc., Georgia-Pacific, LLC, Advanced Strategies, Inc., Unisys Corporation, Wells Fargo Bank, Merrill Lynch, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Martin Marietta, and several small manufacturing firms.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.