About this Session
This session is designed to introduce participants to topics that center around business model innovation, and its application within technology and non-technology firms.
Session content covers general areas of the Business Model Canvas, with an emphasis on leveraging the canvas to create a competitive advantage.
Date & Location
Clients can request their ideal dates and location when completing the session request form.
$3,500 base price (for a group of up to 30 participants*).
- Gain insights into the Business Model Canvas
- Learn about creating innovations by leveraging Business Model Canvas elements
- Gain insights into the role of technology in business model innovation
- Gain insights into creating value, and building a value proposition
- Build your own innovation approach to an existing or new business need
- Extensive use of the Business Model Canvas, including incorporating or developing your own business concept
- Incorporating your existing experiences as you understand and use the canvas
Who Should Attend?
- New product/service leaders
- Small business owners
- Early stage, high-potential middle managers
- Project leaders with technology-related application challenges
- Executive-level leaders engaged in organizational development and change
Dr. Carr is the Jenkins Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship at Poole College. He has experience as an entrepreneur and business investor in healthcare and e-commerce industry spaces. He has consulted with entrepreneurs and family business leaders, providing guidance on business models, innovation and technology management, leadership selection, and strategic planning. He has also worked closely with government organizations and defense industry partners.
Facilitating your session is easy with our Program PACKages.
Every Short Session comes with a Program PACKage: a carefully-crafted toolbox designed to help you deliver your program with ease. Contents include:
- resources for pre-program communications (to keep your participants informed about logistics/details for the upcoming session)
- a ‘best practices’ guide to assist with in-session support for your participants (while your instructor delivers their content)
- an outline for providing your participants with essential post-session follow-up communications
Don’t want to handle the planning? For an additional fee, you can hire one of our Exec Ed staff members to serve as your program manager; simply select the “Program Management Support” add-on option when completing your session request form.
Individuals satisfactorily completing a course will receive documentation to apply for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours.
NC State Executive Education has successfully delivered this session to teams from the following organizations:
*For organizations with far fewer than 30 participants, we will work to pair you with another organization to disperse the cost and maximize your value.