This four-day open enrollment course provides engineers, scientists, and others professionals with a deeper understanding of fundamental business models that drive decision-making in organizations, and how to create a business case for a new product, service, or process improvement. Faculty will deliver sessions via case discussions, role play, exercises, and simulations. The two module structure allows participants to work on company-specific projects and develop a business plan to take back to their organizations.
- Mod 1 – October 16 – 17, 2018
- Mod 2 – November 13 – 14, 2018
- Location: Hunt Library, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Early bird tuition: $2700 if registering before September 14, 2018
- Tuition: $3000 if registering after September 14, 2018
- **We offer discounted rates for NC State Faculty & Staff, NC State Partners, and certain associations. If this applies to you, please contact Ashley Black at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
|Day One||Operations & Finance||Customer Analysis & Strategy|
|Day Two||Innovation & Business Planning||Influence & Consulting|
|Day Three||Business Plan Presentations & Organizational Culture||Organizational Leadership|
|Day Four||Change Management||Transformational Leadership|
Operations and Finance
Customer Analysis & Strategy
Innovation, Business Planning, Organizational Culture
Change Management & Transformational Leadership
Influence, Consulting, and Organizational Leadership
For multiple registrations, please email Ashley Black (email@example.com) for group discounts.