This four-day open enrollment course provides engineers, scientists, and others professionals with a deeper understanding of fundamental business models that drive decision-making in organizations, and how to create a business case for a new product, service, or process improvement. Faculty will deliver sessions via case discussions, role play, exercises, and simulations. The two module structure allows for participants to work on company-specific projects and develop a business plan to take back to their organizations.
- Mod 1 – April 19 – 20, 2018
- Mod 2 – May 17 – 18, 2018
- Location: Hunt Library, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Early bird tuition: $2700 if registering before April 5, 2018
- Tuition: $3000 if registering after April 5, 2018
|Day One||Operations & Finance||Customer Analysis & Strategy|
|Day Two||Innovation & Business Planning||Influence & Consulting|
|Day Three||Business Plan Presentations & Organizational Culture||Organizational Leadership|
|Day Four||Change Management||Transformational Leadership|
For multiple registrations, please email Ashley Black (firstname.lastname@example.org) for group discounts.