Program members are invited to nine virtual workshops over the course of one year following registration.
Non-members may register for each individual workshop for a one-time fee. See dates below.
$3,500 (year-long membership)
$499 (individual session)
With the Advanced Women in Technical Leadership program, you will develop skills to lead technical units more effectively, inspire your network and organization, and navigate the current and coming disruptors of our rapidly changing business environment.
Learn from our program experts — widely recognized as skilled educators, successful change agents, and award-winning authors — as they dare you to broaden your expectations, challenge your fears, and become a stronger, more confident leader ready to inspire, lead and mentor others.
- Understanding the larger organizational strategic picture
- Being open to ideas from diverse perspectives and empowering others to be open to ideas
- Enhancing skills required for the SHE-Suite, and preparing others for this role
- Developing leaders that have depth and breadth of knowledge and experience
- Understanding there is more than one right answer and communicating that to your employees
- Creating and sharing your own individual story about being a successful woman in tech
Lead boldly. Inspire others.
Experience this program in one of two ways:
1) Program membership
Membership lasts for one year following registration and includes the following features:
- Nine 1 ½ -2 hour virtual workshops over the course of one year following registration (see list of workshops below)
- 2 hours of personal coaching and monthly group coaching sessions
- Access to the personal and professional networks of our entire Women in Technical Leadership community of program alumni, experts and faculty
- Invitations to future program alumni networking events
- Two optional in-person retreats (additional fee required)
Membership fee: $3,500
UPDATE: Membership registration for the 2020 – 2021 year is now closed. You may, however, register for any of the individual sessions listed below.
2) Individual sessions
Not ready to commit to the full membership? You may attend any individual workshop in the annual lineup for a one time fee of $499 per session. Seating is limited and prioritized for program members. See our list of sessions below.
Verify your achievement
Members of the Advanced Women in Technical Leadership program will receive a digital badge of completion, helping you instantly verify your professional or technical expertise. Add your digital badge to your LinkedIn profile to showcase your achievement.More about digital badges
|August 11||Virtual Workshop||Virtual Leadership|
|August 25||Virtual Workshop||Energy Leadership - Overview|
|September 29||Virtual Panel||Pivoting in Times of Crisis|
|October 27||Virtual Workshop||Managing Change - Looking at AI as a Disruptor
|November 12 - 13||Retreat (in-person)||Energy Leadership - Barriers Energy Management Assessment Workshop
Virtual workshops: Personal Well-being & Your Employees’ and Team’s Well-being, Personal Board of Directors Launch, Strategic Financial Analysis, Ethical Decision-making, Multi-generational Leadership
Retreat: Crucial and Difficult Conversations
***There will be ongoing virtual coaching and guidance on career decision-making throughout the year for members.***
Meet our experts
Jenn Giordano, M.A., Ed. M. specializes in Executive Coaching, Training and Facilitation, Change Management, Team Dynamics, and Leadership Development. She has worked globally with Fortune 500 companies, assessing the skills and needs of their talent, working with leadership to understand the organizational strategy. She is the founder and owner of SmartfulWorks.
Nicoa is a seasoned lifestyle coach certified through the Newfield Network and the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. She helps her clients find their "True North" and shows them how to design the life of their dreams by rediscovering their authentic selves using her self-tested "Life by Design" strategy and blueprint.
Phaedra Boinodiris, MBA is a member of IBM’s Academy of Technology where effectively she is an INTRA-preneur, kicking off internal startups that range from IBM’s first Serious Games and Advanced Simulation program to IBM’s first K-12 program- influencing curriculum in traditional and non-traditional learning spaces through entrepreneurship and social impact.
Questions about this program? Please email our program director, Myra Moses, at firstname.lastname@example.org.