Upcoming Program Date
Module 1: September 1 – 2, 2020
Module 2: October 6 – 7, 2020
Park Alumni Center
NC State University
2450 Alumni Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
Early bird tuition: $2700
Group Pricing: See tuition section below
To have a positive impact on the success of your organization, you need a strategic approach to decision-making based on proven methods you can apply to your business’s unique needs. In this program, learn how the world’s most successful businesses operate effectively and how you can leverage their methods to positively influence your organization from any position.
Our world class educators use their own corporate executive experience to teach you how to best approach strategic decision-making in the areas most critical to your organization’s success, including financial analysis, innovation, managing change, team building, understanding your customers, and creating impact through collaboration. You will learn how to apply these skills to your own real-world projects through engaging, hands-on learning activities including case discussions, simulations, exercises and role-play scenarios.
By the end of the program, you will have identified a critical need for your own organization and developed a strategic plan for how to address it, with our executive trainers serving as your personal consultants.
Through this program you will…
- Gain a deeper understanding of fundamental business models so you can drive decision-making in your organization
- Learn strategic communication techniques
- Work with like-minded professionals from other organizations facing similar challenges
- Improve your understanding of essential business functions including finance and operations and how to apply them strategically
- Be able to effectively analyze customers and develop a customer-focused strategy
- Understand how to lead and influence your team from any position
- Develop a strategic plan to address one of your organization’s most pressing needs
- Learn how to craft an effective value proposition and improve presentation skills
Who should attend
- Business professionals who want to positively influence the strategic direction of their team or organization
- STEM professionals seeking an in-depth understanding of how to effectively navigate decision-making in key functional areas of a business
- Business owners and/or sole proprietors who want to learn how to develop and implement a strategic business plan in order to achieve tangible growth
|1||September 1, 2020||» Finance & Operations
» Customer Analysis & Strategy
|September 2, 2020||» Innovation & Business Planning
» Influence & Consulting
|2||October 6, 2020||» Business Plan Presentations & Organizational Culture
» Organizational Leadership
|October 7, 2020||» Change Management
» Transformational Leadership
Greg Boone, Co-CEO at Blue Acorn iCi and 2018 NCTech Executive of the Year
"I found the experience with the NC State Business Essentials program to be extremely valuable. In fact, I can say with confidence the class played a significant role in getting me where I am today.”
Raj Sandhu, MBA’20 and Global Regulatory Manager at BASF Agricultural Solutions
“I have participated in many courses and workshops in India, Canada and the USA, but the Business Essentials program with NC State Executive Education was one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. The program was very powerful, provided a self-reflection, and helped me visualize my shortcomings and improve my leadership qualities based on my personal style, expectations and needs."
- Early bird tuition: $2700
- Tuition: $3000
- Group Pricing:
1st person $2,7002nd-3rd (25% discount) $2,050 each4th person (50% discount) $1,3505th person Free
Pricing includes: all class materials, license fees for all simulations, faculty coaching, and breakfast, lunch and snacks during the program.
We offer discounted rates for NC State Faculty & Staff, NC State Partners, and certain associations. To see if this applies to you, please fill out our contact form here to inquire about a discount code.
To inquire about group pricing discounts, please submit our contact form here.
Cancellation policy: No refunds will be issued for any cancellations requested within 10 days of the event start date.
The formal application process for this program is still in development. To express your interest in this program and to receive notification when we begin accepting applications, please provide your information below.
For any other questions, please contact us.