Upcoming Program Dates
Early bird tuition: $2700
Program fee includes all class materials, simulation license fees, faculty coaching, and most meals.
To have a positive impact on the success of your organization, you need a strategic approach to decision-making based on proven methods you can apply to your business’s unique needs. In this program, learn how the world’s most successful businesses operate effectively and how you can leverage their methods to positively influence your organization from any position.
Our world class educators use their own corporate executive experience to teach you how to best approach strategic decision-making in the areas most critical to your organization’s success, including financial analysis, innovation, managing change, team building, understanding your customers, and creating impact through collaboration. You will learn how to apply these skills to your own real-world projects through engaging, hands-on learning activities including case discussions, simulations, exercises and role-play scenarios.
By the end of the program, you will have identified a critical need for your own organization and developed a strategic plan for how to address it, with our executive trainers serving as your personal consultants.
Through this program you will…
- Gain a deeper understanding of fundamental business models so you can drive decision-making in your organization
- Learn strategic communication techniques
- Work with like-minded professionals from other organizations facing similar challenges
- Improve your understanding of essential business functions including finance and operations and how to apply them strategically
- Be able to effectively analyze customers and develop a customer-focused strategy
- Understand how to lead and influence your team from any position
- Develop a strategic plan to address one of your organization’s most pressing needs
- Learn how to craft an effective value proposition and improve presentation skills
Who should attend
- Business professionals who want to positively influence the strategic direction of their team or organization
- STEM professionals seeking an in-depth understanding of how to effectively navigate decision-making in key functional areas of a business
- Business owners and/or sole proprietors who want to learn how to develop and implement a strategic business plan in order to achieve tangible growth
- Early bird tuition: $2700
- Tuition: $3000
- Group Pricing:
1st person $2,7002nd-3rd (25% discount) $2,050 each4th person (50% discount) $1,3505th person Free
Pricing includes: all class materials, license fees for all simulations, faculty coaching, and breakfast, lunch and snacks during the program.
We offer discounted rates for NC State Faculty & Staff, NC State Partners, and certain associations. To see if this applies to you, please contact Susan Heaton at email@example.com to inquire about a discount code.
For group pricing discounts, please email Susan Heaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation policy: No refunds will be issued for any cancellations requested within 10 days of the event start date.
|1||One||TBD||» Operations & Finance
» Customer Analysis & Strategy
|Two||TBD||» Innovation & Business Planning
» Influence & Consulting
|2||Three||TBD||» Business Plan Presentations & Organizational Culture
» Organizational Leadership
|Four||TBD||» Change Management
» Transformational Leadership
Greg Boone, Co-CEO at Blue Acorn iCi and 2018 NCTech Executive of the Year
"I found the experience with the NC State Business Essentials program to be extremely valuable. In fact, I can say with confidence the class played a significant role in getting me where I am today.”
Raj Sandhu, MBA’20 and Global Regulatory Manager at BASF Agricultural Solutions
“I have participated in many courses and workshops in India, Canada and the USA, but the Business Essentials program with NC State Executive Education was one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. The program was very powerful, provided a self-reflection, and helped me visualize my shortcomings and improve my leadership qualities based on my personal style, expectations and needs."