Our collaboratories provide your company access to world-class thinkers and researchers to address your most challenging business issues. You bring the problems and opportunities; we bring the experts.
For these half-day workshops, our experts work with your senior leaders to devise strategies, learn and manage innovation, influence cultures, identify boundary spanners, and ultimately transform your businesses.
Regardless of the area of focus, every custom-designed collaboratory has six essential characteristics:
- Access to a network of global partners, industry experts and academic leaders, all with deep industry experience
- An agreed-to business case with identified outcomes
- Project management and delivery methodology matching organizational norms and culture
- Research-based, proven and applied assessments and tools that expose actionable areas of improvement
- Customized action learning designs that foster collaboration and real-time problem solving
- A sense of accomplishment and shared ownership of business problems and solutions
Collaboratory Client Stories See all client stories
IBM’s jStart and Power Systems organizations reached out to NC State’s innovation team (CIMS) to help develop service models leveraging the Watson unstructured analytics technology.
Biogen’s RTP manufacturing site convened an expert forum with NC State’s Collaboratory partners to address a disruptive change to the operational model.