Analyze data, gain insight and obtain new strategies with the Data Science program, offered through NC State Executive Education. Participants will complete the program and take back key learnings and insights to help solve big data problems in their workplace.
Currently, the program is being offered at Cisco, but will soon be offered at MetLife. Would your company be interested? We can provide course customization and development to fit your company’s needs.
We have a world-class faculty, which brings a wealth of knowledge and research to this program. We feel this is what sets us apart from other Data Science programs.
“This program is instrumental not only in changing how managers confirm decisions or adjust assumptions based on what the data is showing, but it has also helped our managers improve the conversations with their teams of data scientists. Getting to the correct problem and bringing clarity to the priorities through the key performance indicators confirms that analytic resources are leveraged most effectively.” – Pamela Webber, EDSO manager of Education Services at Cisco
- Level 0 — Foundations
- Level 1 — High Touch (17 weeks straight)
- Level 1 — Modules (same exact content as High Touch, just broken out into three separate modules/iterations of time, to allow students more flexibility and time)
- Level 2 — Advanced individual courses (specific topics)
- Data Science for Leaders – Managers
- Data Science for Executives (Managing Digital Transformation)
Want to learn more? Email Jamie Roseborough (email@example.com) or Dr. Dan McGurrin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Learn more about NC State’s Data Science education offerings.